1. Introduction speeches
1. What is your name?
2. What is your department?
3. Where will you study?
4. How long will you study?
5. Why did you choose that university?
6. What do you want to study there?
7. What are you afraid of? Why?
8. What do you most want to accomplish? Why?
Ayaka University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire
general English, 4 months, not afraid of anything
Mirai Montana State University (Mukai)
sociology and mass media, 1 year, TOEFL score 525
Yurina St. Mary's University (Christie)
psychology, 1 year, TOEFL score 525
Shinnosuke Incarnate Word (Aya)
Spanish, culture, history 550
Saki University of Central Lancashire (Aya)
Use cinii and googlescholar to find some good resources to make a powerpoint presentstion
2nd day July 2016
1. photo homework! presentation (Ayaka)
2. Semi Presentations (Eibei Students)