WELCOME TO INTRODUCTION TO AMERICAN RESEARCH!! 2017
1. Geography (3 classes) 2. History (4 classes) 3. Society (3-4 classes) 4. Society presentations (2 classes) 5. Final test practice
1. No keitai playing (use the computer if you want to look up a word!) (googletranslate) 2. No food or drinks 3. Keep the chatting down! 4. Have fun!
VOCABULARY FOR THIS CLASS: Practice each week please!
To pass this class, you MUST complete four assignments:
1. Map Test: state names and 10 cities
- with 60% or above (36 out of 60) on the first try; or 70% or above later (42 out of 60)
2. HISTORICAL FICTION STORY 1-2 pages typed
3. Final group presentation on some aspect of US society.
4. Pass the final test with 60% or above
Also, attendance and feedback will be taken into consideration.
THIS IS YOUR CLASS SYLLABUS